On 4th of December in Kotayq region children got poisoned from the food that they had in the kindergarten. For several weeks investigators where trying to find about who was responsible, but unfortunately they failed. The only thing that was known is that children ate meat like sausages with a cup of milk.
According to specialists, meat is strictly forbidden for the children younger than the age of three.
Such cases are common in Armenia. Children from different regions get rotten, old food that is reused over and over again. The reason for this is because of the income that the kindergarten acquires and of course there should be monthly check. Specialists should check every month not only the food, but also the environment where children play and sleep. It is a serious issue because that is where children start gaining diseases that eventually can become into something serious.